404 LLC warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1) The warranty is valid only when the product is registered online at www.404sup.com within seven (7) days from the date of purchase.
2) The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
3) 404 LLC will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to the 404 distributor in your country with prepaid postage. Product can be returned only if a return authorization number is given in advance by the 404 distributor. The return authorization number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package, or it will be refused.
4) If a product is deemed to be defective by 404 LLC, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. 404 LLC will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product.
5) This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break, board breakage caused by falling or crashing in surf conditions, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
6) This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
7) The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
8) The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
9) There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here in.
This limited warranty excludes the following: > Boards that show impact or abuse, damage due to heat exposure including but not limited to direct sun exposure, extended amount of time in a car, board bag, etc. > Previous repairs > Broken boards > Boards with signs of improper care or handling > Incidental damage > Unreasonable use.